Are you planning for an adventurous journey to Annapurna Region Nepal? Grab this useful information to accomplish your Annapurna Trek successfully.
1) Make sure you’re in good health, involve yourself in physical exercises and be fit
2) First time trekkers, its important that you are accompanied by a reliable adventure company in town.
3) The best time for hiking Annapurna region is from March to May and September to November. You’ll witness beautiful trails, forests, flowers, blue skies and excellent visibility.
Winter Months – December to February are also good, but it’s obviously colder. You have to be prepared for this. It is up to you to plan this trek at this cold time or not.
Summer – Mid June to August are monsoon time. There will be problems with rain and visibility.
4) Annapurna trekking refers to high altitude trekking, so, you need proper acclimatization pattern. Consult with the trekking company you’re traveling with.
5) Learn about Mountain Sickness (High Altitude Sickness) to be on safe side of travel.
6) Take a Guide, he/she will be your friend in need and will guide you throughout your destination.
7) Accommodation in mountain region would mostly be on Tea House/Lodges in twin sharing basis. You can get single accommodation as well but till you need to keep in mind that single accommodation may not be available everywhere in the high altitude regions. You may also need to camp tent wherever lodging facility is not available.
8) Vaccination against Hepatitis A, Japanese Encephalitis, Polio, Rabies, Tetanus, Typhoid and Malaria is suggested. You can consult your doctor regarding the required vaccination for your travel.
9) The maximum load porter would carry is 20 to 25 kg. So, pack your bag light to support your travel with the things you need only.
10) Good facilities of communication is available nowadays. Villages are facilitated with phone booths and you can also carry your own mobile with SIM card of Nepal. Internet facilities will also be available in the major Bazaar areas.
Visit http://bit.ly/Annapurna_Region for detailed information.
Connect with us to remain updated about awesome travel destination in Nepal.